Napkin folding is a form of a folded napkin that is placed on the table as decoration and has a beautiful and attractive shape.
A napkin is tissue or rectangular rag that serves as a tool to clean up food debris. In restaurants, napkin usually also functions as an ornament or decoration in the table setting. The napkin is placed on the dining table. The shape itself is very diverse, from simple to complex.
The word of a napkin is coming from the Middle English Language, where the origin from French “Nappe” which has the meaning of a table. Then from Nappe, there is an addition in the suffix “kin” to show its small size.
6 Napkin Folding And How To Make It Easily
Fascinated to see the table setting in a hotel with all its beauty and charming folding napkin? Now you can apply its beauty to your dining table at home. Because to make beautiful napkin folding is not too difficult.
Napkin folding with princess pattern
- Fold the napkin according to its length into six sections. If you are right, then the two final folds are the folds that have stitches at the edges.
- Fold both ends (left and right) while being folded from the inside by pulling it to the middle, so you will get six-section folds in which the middle section can be opened.
- Each fold with a straight line is pulled backward, so it will make a triangular shape. Voila, done. Now, you can put it on a plate, then unfold the triangle to make a fan form with a beautiful open curve.
Napkin folding with simple fold
- Fold the napkin into two.
- Pull the tip at the bottom left to the middle of the top and the tip at the top right to the middle of the bottom, so it will result in a triangle shape in the opposite direction.
- Flip the napkin and you will get a parallelogram shape. Then divide into two. Pull outwards the tip of the triangle-shaped fold on the right, resulting in two triangular tips that point forward.
- Collect both ends of the napkin while inserting it into the napkin fold so it doesn’t come off. Then set on the plate while opening the bottom part, so that the napkin can stand perfectly on the plate.
Peacock napkin folding
Peacock Napkin folding requires ironed napkin with a little starch and a glass or you can use water goblet as a napkin pedestal.
- First, fold the napkin diagonally to make a triangle. After that, position the open triangle at the upper side, then fold the right side to the center.
- Also, fold the left side to the center. Press it to look neater.
- After both look neat, fold the lower end to the middle, until it touches the left and right sides of the previous napkin fold.
- Then take the end fold at the bottom and fold it down. Approximately 2-3 cm or adjust the size of the napkin
- After the head folds have been created, fold it back in half with the center section is the peacock’s head.
- After the folds look neat, slowly put the peacock’s body into the glass.
- Tidy up the position, make and arrange it as beautiful as possible and napkin is ready to be used as a table decoration.
Napkin ring folding
- Fold the napkin into a rectangle, then rotate it 45 degrees like a kite shape.
- Take the left side and roll it to the center. Also, roll the right side to the center.
- After rolling, insert the folded napkin into the ring and position the side where there is a meeting between the right and left rolls, try the right side at the top.
French folding napkin does not require a special napkin, so it is very easy to do.
- Place the napkin and flip over
- Fold the napkin diagonally
- Position the napkin so that the open section is facing right
- Take the tip at the upper side and fold it to the right side, note to the fold lines so it doesn’t get to the open-end side.
- Take the open side slightly up and fold it until making a funnel shape.
Napkin folding with buffet envelope pattern
- Fold the napkin in half to make a square shape. Open a quarter for the first napkin sheet and fold diagonally in the opposite direction. Fold once more until a diagonal folding line is formed.
- Pull the second napkin sheet and insert the tip into the next napkin sheet.
- Fold the left and right napkins in the middle direction until you get a ‘ pocket ‘ for a place to put the spoon, fork, and knife.
Actually, napkin folding can be made from tissue paper or cloth with a variety of colors and patterns. To make it easier, choose napkin folding made from damask or which is easy to fold. Generally, napkin sizes that people use are 45×45 or 50×50, both for lunch and dinner. While for breakfast or dessert, use a mini napkin with a size of 35×35 or 40×40.
Apparently, it is not difficult to make DIY napkin folding at home, isn’t it?
See also: Linen Napkins Bulk Cloth
So, if you want to acquire these great photos related to Easy Napkin Folding Ideas With Step By Step, just click save icon to store these images in your personal computer. These are all set for obtain, if you want and want to grab it, simply click save symbol on the article, and it will be directly downloaded to your PC
Here you are at tablecoversdepot.com, content above Easy Napkin Folding Ideas With Step By Step published. Many people looking for info about Napkin Folding and of course one of them is you, is not it?