As a host, you certainly want to give the best Christmas moments for your friends or relatives when visiting your house. A banquet is inseparable things in Christmas or New Year celebrations. Well, to make your dining table more beautiful and comfortable, especially for your special guest, let’s try this following do it yourself project!
Functions And Types Of Napkins
Napkins have a function as a tool to clean up food debris. In restaurants, napkins usually also function as a decoration in the table setting. There are two types of napkin material, the first is a paper-based napkin and the second is a cloth-based napkin. However, most restaurants use cloth-based napkins.
Actually, both types of napkins do not have functional differences, but paper-based napkins are usually used for single-use (disposable). In terms of financing, paper-based napkins tend to be cheaper, but for long-term use, cloth napkins are more efficient for total cost calculation. Also, the prestige of paper napkins is not so high. Therefore, in some luxury restaurants, it is very rare or may never use this paper-based napkin.
Unlike the paper-based napkins, napkins made of fabrics or linens have some advantages. Although expensive, this cloth-made napkin looks nice when folded, because, in the folded state, it will look tender and more artistic.
How To Store Napkins Properly
For storage, after the cleaning process is finished, cloth napkins should be stored in a non-folded state or only with a few folds, for example in the half-folds state to save storage space. In that way, napkins will be easier to fold in various shapes when you want to use it again.
A few tips on this napkin fold. Iron the napkin by sprinkling a little starch. This is useful to make the napkins easily folded with fingers and easily to stand-up.
DIY: Napkin Christmas Tree, Ready To Beauty Your Banquet Dining Table
One of the easy Christmas decorations is to make a Christmas tree creations by folding the napkin like this. Cute isn’t it? Let’s see how to make it!
DIY: Napkin Christmas tree 1
The material you need is very easy. Just provide a square napkin made from soft, flexible fabric. Typical colors of Christmas celebrations such as red and green will be even better to complement your dining table setting.
- Fold the napkin into half
- Fold it again into a square shape and rotate it 90 degrees
- Pull the first layer tip and fold upward, leaving 1 cm from the top tip. Repeat this step for each layer behind it.
- Flip the napkin
- Fold the right and left sides to make an isosceles triangle shape
When the napkin Christmas tree is already finished, put the napkin on a beautiful plate to complement your Christmas dinner. You can also decorate more creatively by placing small Christmas balls around the dining table.
DIY: Napkin Christmas tree 2
- Cloth napkins
- Small ornaments
- Wooden dowel
How to make:
- Open the napkin and fold in half. Then, fold in half again then rotate 90 degrees.
- Fold the bottom tip up. Each layer behind it, fold it lower than the previous one. (Give a distance for each layer 1 cm)
- Rotate the napkin 180 degrees and fold the right and left sides to the back. So, the result looks like a Christmas tree.
- Starting from the top layer, fold each layer upward then insert it in the bottom layer above it, so that your napkin will look like a tree. Repeat again for all napkin layers.
- Place wooden ornaments (such as snowflakes or stars) at the top of your tree. Then, cut the long dowel and adjust it to the size of the napkin. Place it under the napkin so it looks like a tree trunk.
Christmas celebration is incomplete if it is not equipped with dinner with the whole family and friends. At this special moment, the Christmas-style dining room will enhance the warm atmosphere on the banquet table. Don’t forget to complete it with plates and other cutlery.
So, if you like to obtain these wonderful images about How to Make Napkin Folding Christmas Tree, click save link to store the images for your laptop. They are prepared for down load, if you love and want to obtain it, click save logo on the article, and it’ll be directly down loaded to your computer.
Thanks for visiting tablecoversdepot.com, content above How to Make Napkin Folding Christmas Tree published. Many people attempting to find details about Napkin Folding Christmas Tree and definitely one of them is you, is not it?