When corporations take part in marketing events they do not disregard any chance to activity their own company logo, branding or perhaps some other pictures associated with the business or its products. In this conditions table covers are viewed as one of the way to place a brand name image on. Custom tablecloths with logo tend not to only act as a promotional instrument but provides your display a stylish look and also professional feel. With the right design and style these covers will assist in long lasting brand name identity and also preservation.
When you are planning ahead your trade show display, you would like to be sure every part matches the theme and look of the area. That includes your custom tablecloths with company logo – advertising and marketing area is at a premium in trade show booths, specifically the smaller displays, so take full advantage of all of your available advertising space. This means, do not settle with a dull black or even white-colored, boring tablecloth! Rather, use a trade show tablecloths with logo to synchronize with all the rest of your displays, show your company colour and logos, plus emphasize the products that you would like to advertise.
Planning your custom tablecloths with company logo is easy and does not take a lot of time. Let’s stroll through the process:
1) What Size Custom Made Tablecloths with Logo do you Need?
A large couple of basic selections for table throws; the very first is no matter if you wish to print your company logo on an overall table cloth, or just on what is known as a “table runner”.
Table runners are narrow strips of fabric, usually 30″ or 48″ wide, draped over a solid color tablecloth. Printing narrow trade show table runners is less expensive when compared with full size printed table cloths, therefore table runners could be a great option for limited budgets. Table runners also support provide distinction your trade show table cover and your table runners. The distinction provided by using table runners will help your promotional tablecloths with logo “pop”. Table runners price a little less compared to printing your entire tablecloth. If you prefer a table runner, then all that is left is to select the size of the runner, the background colour, and also the print method.
2) Print Method for your Trade Show Table Covers
You will find about three main methods for placing your company logo design on a tablecloth. The foremost is to use a vinyl logo, applied using a high temperature transfer. This is actually the method used for modern day expert sports clubs, and offers a long lasting and also eye-catching company logo tablecloth. This is also one of the most affordable technique, but the trade-off is that you have to use the available vinyl colours, and also the available fabric colors. When your company has specific PMS color demands for the logo or background, or if there are colour gradients (fading, etc.), then a vinyl tablecloths with logo will not work. And since every vinyl color is applied individually, logo’s using more than 2 colours become cost-prohibitive, when compared with some other print methods.
- Dye sub printing is offered on almost all table throws and is also usually the best option. You can choose to print just a piece of cloth which is put on the front of the table (known as printed appliqué), you could print just the front side panel of the table throw, you can also print the whole tablecloth with your logo design. You are able to identify the precise pantone(s) required.
- Vinyl heat transfers will be the most affordable method, and also create a excellent looking result that can last for a very long time. These do not peel off, curl, or even lose colour, and are not like the vinyl tee shirt, jersey designs in the 70’s that peeled and also curled off the cloth. The main limitation with vinyl heat transfers is that the process will only work for solid colors (no colour transients) and you may only choose to use the vinyl colours that are available. For instance, if you want a specific pantone matched colour, then a vinyl heat transfer will only work if your color is actually one of the accessible vinyl colours. Another issue for vinyl heat transfers is that every color in the company logo must be remove separately and also applied individually. Therefore, if you have only one or two colors, this technique is cost effective. Nevertheless, if you have many colours, then this method will get too costly when compared to alternative procedures.
- Screen printing has become extremely popular since the 90’s, and it is continue to a great choice for printing tablecloths with logo. It enables you to select specific solid pantone colors to match, guaranteeing corporate and business logo design color requirements are met. The screen print procedure also makes printed table covers that will also last for many years, and screen printing works well if your company logo is made from solid colors (absolutely no transients). It is especially reasonably priced if you need several copies of the same company logo. The manual setup method for the screens needed is really efficient if you do one setup and also multiple prints, but, just like vinyl heat transfers, this method also will get too costly if only creating a couple of table throws with many colours.